How to Make the Teddy Bear Mask
Download the mask and open the PDF file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader.
Print the mask on 8.5 x 11 or A4 size paper. Use card stock for the best results. If you print the coloring page version, color the mask with crayons, markers, paint, etc.
3. Cut Out
Use scissors to cut along the edges of the mask. Cut out the eye holes with an X-ACTO knife. Optional: Laminate the mask for added durability.
4. Add a Stick or String
Glue or tape a craft stick to the bottom back of the mask. You may also punch holes in each side of the mask to attach a string.
5. Have Fun! Here are some ideas for using the masks:
- Have kids act out stories while wearing masks for different characters.
- Use the blank masks for activities or crafts involving crayons, paints, etc.
- Make a bunch of different masks for a children\'s Halloween party
- Create a felt version of the mask by using the printout for marking and cutting the fabric